viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Week 9

EVALUATING LESSON PLANS

   Fortuntely, during this week I learned so much about an important topic, this is " checking lesson plans", it is very useful for us as future teachers to learn because we will be using this everyday, we have to base on some important points to have into considerations before finishing and putting a lesson plan on practice.I leaned about this important topic through the rubric that the teacher gave us for we to have acomplished a good lesson plan, I also learned to do it through making drafts of lesson plans, I could say that I learned to improve them from my mistakes.I think it is maybe one of the most important things for me I have learned until now because we will improve our lesson plans with this guide. I think, I will be applying all I have learned during this classs from now on in my daily activities because I will have to create lesson plans daily to manage my classes in a good way.

1 comentario: