jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

Week 8

Lesson Plans


This was a productive week because I learned much about lesson plans thanks to the teacher explanation. The power point presentation has clarified some doubts I had about lesson plans, although the teacher is not responsible of teaching us what a lesson plan is about. However, the teacher expalnation helped me so much as I already metined, the way I learned more about it was with the activities and the assignment I had to do at home about analyzing a lesson plan, it tought me some things with useful information about a lesson plan structure bacause I did not have enough knowledge about what a lesson plan is. I learned about lesson plans during this week by researching information on the internet, also by the teacher explalnation and by analyzing myself with the rubric and some advise I learned in my classes with taking notes. I think all I have learned during this week will be helpful for me from now on because making lesson plans is something I must know because it is something I will be using from now on as a future teacher to organize my class activities with my students.


Here, I leave a video for you to watch, it is really nice because it mentions some important aspects to take into consideration before we make a lesson plan, for me it is really good because it provided me some tips to improve my methodology at the time I create a lesson plan:



It is another video I will leave this video that shows exactly an explanation about the steps to follow in a new and interesting lesson plan that attracted my attention for its good and interesting speech. However, I think this lesson plan is more oriented for basic levels of English learners, but I hope you like it:

 


Finally, in the web site of the link, we can find many activities and materials as printable material that will be neccessary and useful for us to develop a lesson plan: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario